3 Movie Posters That Are Worthy of Framing

I used to think having a framed movie poster would make my apartment look like a dorm until I came across this image where the Chocolat poster is framed, and it looks so so nice! Chocolat is one of my favorites movies, and to see the poster look so pretty in the living room, I wanted one in my apartment too. I thought about all my favorite movies with really nice posters, and to be honest narrowing it down to three was very difficult but I would love any of these three framed. Not only are all these great movies but how gorgeous are the posters?
From left to right;
  1. Chocolat
  2. Charulata
  3. The Wind Will Carry Us

2 comments:

  1. I haven't watched all three movies, but if I were to choose one poster to frame it would be 'The Wind Will Carry Us'. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! The poster is gorgeous.

      Delete