Bread With Cheese, Honey And Walnuts


Who doesn’t like an easy three or four ingredients snack! I love it, and I think it might be nice to share some of my favorites here. Some of those recipes might involve a bit of cooking. For these limited ingredients recipe, the key is to know what pairs well with each other because we don’t have the time to let the ingredients cook together for long. To find out, you just have to look around in your kitchen, and try things together. Another important thing is to use good quality ingredients. It is easier to get away with not so good quality when you’re cooking them but not when you actually have to taste the ingredients on its own.

One of my favorite pairings is honey with cheese. It has been my favorite since I was a kid, and I don’t think I can ever get tired of it. The recipe I am sharing has 4 ingredients and only requires the bread to be warmed. For the cheese I use labneh cheese which is strained yogurt. It is a soft creamy cheese, and just a heads up it doesn't taste like plain yogurt. However, you can use any spreadable cheese of your choice. I just spread the cheese on the bread, drizzle honey and top it with walnuts. You can also substitute bread for crackers, cucumbers or pita chips.

Do you have any favorite four ingredients recipes? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment