The Best Butter I’ve Spread on My Toast



I have butter on toast only once in a while, and whenever I do it feels like such a treat. Recently though, I came across a butter that for the first time, for the longest time, makes my butter on toast truly a treat. Allow me to tell you about my new discovery called Rodolphe Le Meunier Beurre de Baratte. A French butter that is ridiculously tasty. This is the best butter I’ve eaten in the U.S.

It is expensive compared to other brands but once you try this, it will make the others seem insipid. The butter is made using traditional methods and techniques in Normandy, France by the Le Meunier family who has been in this business for 3 generations. It is generously salted with fleur de sel, has a deep golden colour and tastes so delicious that some people say it’s flavoured like cheese. Spread this creamy butter on your homemade or bakery made sourdough and it’s instantly transformed to, dare I say, something out of a fine dining kitchen.

Photo was taken on my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment