Three Cool Clothing Brands


I think this might be a little series where once a month I post about three cool clothing brands (last month’s here). I love to discover indie clothing brands that make beautiful clothing using natural fabrics, and if their mission is sustainability that makes them even better. I am slowly pursuing my desire to buy less but high-quality clothing, and with every passing season, I buy less and less which makes me happy. I believe every small step in being considerate of our planet will go a long way in the future, and I do hope that brands featured here will inspire you to do the same.

Oneself
Oneself is a women’s ready-to-wear collection designed and made in Montreal. The minimalist design and exceptional tailoring highlight the quality textiles. They work with local suppliers which allows them to produce only in small batches, keeping waste low and style unique.

Casey Casey

Casey Casey is designed by Gareth Casey in Paris, France. The collection is based on the idea of timeless comfortable, relaxed and functional clothing.

Ajaie Alaie

Ajaie Alaie is all about mindfulness and reminding women to be mindful with their daily thoughts and actions. Each garment has an amulet on the inside of the garment at a specific energy point (a chakra), represented by a design details knot, twist, dart etc...”

Top photo via here.

No comments:

Post a Comment