What’s Your Favorite Colour Nowadays?

Lately, I have been attracted to the indigo blue colour. I think it started when I discovered this shop in soho selling mostly Indigo dyed clothing. All their clothes are made from natural fabrics which appealed to me but I fell in love with colours. Ever since, I find myself searching for clothes and even plates in indigo blue colour. Indigo dye is very much part of history and when I read about where the dye comes from and the process of dyeing with it, I have loved the colour more. I also came across lots of DIY methods for indigo dye and this home kit seems to be one the best ones out there. I am curious to try it out. Here are some indigo blue clothes on my wishlist…


1) Indigo stripe Blouse - Alder and Co
2) The Cashmere crop mock neck - Everlane
3) Indigo Doama Plain Lace Blouse - 45r
4) Wide leg crop pant - Madwell
5) Indigo Skinny jean - Blue Blue Japan
6) Indigo Stewart pant - Caron Callahan
7) Haori Coat - Atelier Delphin
8) Indigo Zimba Square T-shirt - 45r
9) Men; Indigo denim jacket - Blue de Paname

No comments:

Post a Comment