Fall Trend: Upgraded Sweatshirts


Have you noticed that one big trend for fall is sweatshirts? I am not really into them, but lately, my mind has changed. The part I didn’t like about sweatshirts was all the branding and logos on the front, but nowadays things seem to have changed. Sweatshirts are chic and simple. I also love all the beautiful colours they come in but my heart is set on pink and grey. Here are a few I absolutely love, including the top photo (how lovely are those sleeves?)




3 comments:

  1. Love them! Beautiful blog, wanna follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super cute sweater! I just wish you included more photos of you because I really like your style!

    Paulo Paradox | www.pauloparadox.com

    ReplyDelete