3 Favorite Chocolates


Chocolates have come a long way, don’t you think? There are so many high-quality chocolates these days compared to a few decades ago, and chocolate lovers like me couldn’t be happier. I love chocolates, so much so that when I travel, one of the things I like to shop for is chocolates. My dream is to have a collection of good quality chocolate so I can have a bite of them every night after dinner. I grew up loving KitKat and Kinder chocolate egg. Nowadays, I love a bar of good dark chocolate. If you’re interested in knowing, here are my top 3 chocolates so far…


Les Chocolat des Français

I have been seeing photos of this chocolate on social media very often, and rightly so because each and every package is beautiful. So when I spotted the chocolates in Le District, I bought a small one just to try it. I was surprised by how good the chocolate is. It is smooth dark chocolate and has a hint of orange or rose flavour (I am yet to find out) which is so incredible.

Fine & Raw Chocolate Sea Salt

This is my most favourite everyday chocolate. It is dark chocolate with speckles of sea salt and that it. Simple, but so delicious.

Amedei 12 Napolitains Cru Chocolates

This is very smooth chocolate, perhaps the best I have ever had. The box contains small bite size chocolates from 6 different regions and each one has its own flavour. It is a little on the pricey side but it is worth the money, and I think is a perfect girlfriend gift.

P.S. This one is also worth every penny and a pleasure to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment