5 Things to Do in New York City During Spring



It is spring here and I am looking forward to dropping the layers and spending more time outside. Spring in New York City is very beautiful and some of my favourite places to see the beauty, enjoy nature’s work…


Brooklyn Botanical Garden
In my opinion, this is the best place to see cherry blossoms. I always feel as if I’m on a holiday far away from the city and the cherry blossoms just transport me to Japan. It’s stunning and spring is the best time to visit. Bonus tip; Brooklyn Botanical Garden offers free visits every Tuesday.

Bicycle ride around Prospect Park.
Riding a bike in spring has become a little tradition for me. Around the first week of April, I take a trip to prospect park, rent a bike and ride around the park enjoying the fresh bloom. Even though the ride is not as long as central park, prospect park is so beautiful and less crowded which makes it enjoyable.

Stroll through Central Park.
Central Park is still the main spot in New York and I can’t get enough of it. It gets so green during warm months that it’s just feast for my eyes. There are some stunning spots and to sit and relax or have a mini picnic.

Brooklyn Bridge Park
I love going here during warmer months but spring is especially my favourite time. The view is just incredible, the gardens are stunning and everybody here seems to be in great spirits which is such a so lovely to see. The ice cream at Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory located here is a must-have.

Quiet Mornings at MOMA
This is top of my list of things to do in spring. First Wednesday of every month, MOMA is offering quiet mornings at the museum where guests will be able to start their day in silence viewing artwork clearing their minds and meditate.

Brooklyn Botanical image from here, Prospect Park Bike photo by Amena Shah for Pint Of Warm Milk, Central Park image from here, Brooklyn Bridge Park image from here, Quiet mornings at MOMA image from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment