What Makes Your Hair Shine?


A few months ago, my hair took a turn for the worse. All of sudden, it became so dry and brittle at the ends. Then when the summer humidity kicked in, it got worse. I cut off a couple of inches from my hair thinking it would help. It did, for few days, and then, it was back to dry. After much trial and money spent, I discovered a product that has given me hair as soft as a baby’s!

Turns out, conditioner is a crucial step in hair washing which was missing in my routine. I had used conditioner once in my life and totally dismissed it. It made my already flat and thin hair, somehow, flatter.

I did some sleuthing and discovered Leonor Greyl Masque Fluers de Jasmin. I kept reading how this masque is very different from your regular conditioner. Regular conditioners have silicon in them, which means the silicone just coat your hair strands, and make them soft temporarily. But this one, made from natural ingredients, actually nourish your hair from within. Reviewers have rated this highly, saying, “A saviour for my super-fine damaged hair” and “I’m addicted”. I decided to buy the travel size.

It is a deep conditioning masque for dry hair. I use a teaspoon of it, twice a week, on damp hair and leave it on to wash at the end with cold water. I saw a difference within one use. My hair was soft, shiny and not flat! I let my hair to air dry, and my naturally curly hair had more defined bouncy curls. I couldn’t believe how one product changed my hair so much. I wish I had known about this before chopping inches off my hair.

What is your must-have hair product?

Photo of Googoosh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment