What Are You Looking Forward To This Fall?


Every season has its pros and cons. I am not a big fan of cold weather, but its arrival is inevitable. The thought of being in the long cold season depresses me to the point of minor anxiety. For me, the arrival of the cold season doesn’t only remind me of short sunny days but also end of the year. For the last couple of years, the end of each year has been the hardest for me to come to terms with. I often feel the year that went by, went by too fast to do anything significant. 

To prevent myself from feeling terribly sad about the changing weather, I am going to reflect on the pros of fall in hopes it helps me and perhaps some of you reading this. Fall is an amazing season, and I am so glad we have it! Going straight into winter after summer would wreck havoc on our bodies and mind. Here are 5 things I am looking forward to in fall…

The changing colours of the trees, of course. I will be photographing it just like I did for spring.
The crunchy leaves on the ground. I love walking on those.
Wearing cute sweaters and cardigans.
Warm hot chocolate while watching a movie! I crave dark chocolates when it’s cold.
Not having to feel icky and sweaty after a long walk or run.

The top photo is a screenshot from Far from Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment