What Keeps Your Skin Clear?



Most of us have that certain product or products that we swear we can’t live without because it keeps our skin clear. For my skin, there is a combination of things that help keep my skin clear. Diet, I notice sugar spikes the very next day, properly washing my face in the evening, and using a great toner. The only toner that I have bought regularly for the past two years is Biologique Recherche P50. Of course, I use other toners, but this particular one will always be in my skincare drawer.

This toner is a cult favorite because it exfoliates, hydrates and balances the ph of your skin. I still remember the first time I used it, there was quite a bit of tingling and my skin felt a bit numb. But I woke up with baby soft skin the next morning. Ever since I have been using it thrice a week after washing my face in the evening. I soak a cotton gauze pad with it and dab it on my entire face and neck, and follow with my usual nighttime skincare. I also think it’s great to use before applying a mask because whatever you use after using this toner is more able to penetrate.

I’d love to know if you have a product you swear by?

Photo is a screen shot of Catherine Deneuve in Repulsion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment