A Simple Trick To Reduce Hair Fall


I used to find my hair all over my apartment, and that would irritate me and tire me as I was picking up every time I spotted one. I knew the hair fall was partly because my hair was always left untied. The reason I wasnt pulling my hair back is I was afraid of ruining the styling I spent more than an hour on

About a month ago, I read that putting hair in loose plaits has benefits as it promotes growth. So I started putting my hair in plaits while in the house every day and before sleeping too. I don’t 
know about the growth part yet, but it has reduced my hair fall drastically. I hardly find any of my hair around the apartment anymore. And when I open my hair, it has beautiful waves. I don’t use heat anymore because of the gorgeous waves and my hair is beginning to look shinier.

P.S. These are the best hair elastics I have ever used.


Photo by Sergey Zolkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment