Pretty Shoes For Warm Weather


Shoes are one of those items that I buy once in a while. That’s because I would much rather spend money on buying one good quality comfortable pair than 5 that would cause me agony and last me a few months. I like to walk a lot when the weather is nice hence comfort is important for me in buying shoes. Flats are my go-to shoes but ever since I started wearing block heels, I can finally believe that heels can be comfortable. I also prefer to buy styles that are classics and most of the time stick to neutral colours, black leather being my favourite. After months of wearing boots, I am excited to wear lighter and prettier shoes.

Here are some I would love to wear; oxfords , ballet flats , loafers , sandals , block heels , Birkenstock, and trainers.

What kind of shoes do you mostly wear?


Photo via here

No comments:

Post a Comment