T-Shirts For Summer


As much I like to think about all the trendy clothes I would wear in summer, there are days when I just want to wear a comfy tee and hang out in the park! But the good news is t-shirts don ‌’t have to be boring, and one of the big trends for this season is a graphic/statement or embroidered t-shirts. They look great both casual and when dressed up. So you can end up in a nice restaurant straight from the park :-)

Here are some I am currently loving…

Graphic t-shirts: Usually the writing is either bold and big in the center or small and cursive placed on the left side. Here ‌’s a few in Cotton, Linen, Unisex, New York Woman, Cool, Organic cotton, Blue, rolled sleeves, and Stripped.

Embroidered t-shirts: I personally like small embroidery which can either just be on the left side or covering the entire t-shirt. Here’s a couple; in palm trees and paper plane.

P.S. I also like this with contrast collar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment