Summer Squash


Summer squash has just arrived in the markets. I spotted it at the farmers market this morning. There are so many dishes you can make with zucchini, and I’d love to share a couple of recipes here. One of the recipes I want to try is this one called Zucchini and Goat Cheese Tart. Zucchini can also be added to your pasta buy sautéing it in olive oil before adding it to the sauce. Also great on pizza instead of pepperoni. My mom makes a delicious zucchini sauce with chicken and tomatoes. Here’s how she makes it; She fries cut chicken pieces and diced zucchini in olive oil with onion and garlic, and once slightly brown, adds diced tomatoes, salt and pepper, and cooks on low heat until tomatoes have a thick consistency. Served with rice or bread, it’s so good.

What is your favorite way to cook zucchini? I would love to read your recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment