An Easy Way to Grill Corn Indoors


I enjoy having my corn grilled over open flames, rubbed with lemon some butter and sprinkling of salt. Since that is next to impossible living in an apartment in NYC, I figured a way to do it indoors. I first boil the corn and then grill over the gas flames. This makes it easier and prevents the firemen from bursting into your house. Here’s how I do it…


Recipe: Grilled Corn

Ingredients

Shucked corn
Butter
Lemon wedges
Sea Salt

Method

Bring water to boil in a stew pot. Add salt and corn. Cover and cook for 10–15 minutes. Once ready, carefully take out the corn from the water onto a plate. Using a tong, one by one hold corn over gas flames. Keep rotating slowing until all sides are brown. Serve hot with a generous knob of butter, sea salt, and lemon wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment