My Most Worn Handbag




Do you have an “everyday” handbag? 3 years ago my dad bought me a handbag as a goodbye present before going to college. We went to the mall and I picked one from Massimo Dutti (pictured above, similar here). The clean-cut, beautiful colour and the smell of its leather not only impressed me but my dad too. I first wore it to the airport and still do up to the present time. My friends are surprised it has lasted this long.

I must reveal there is an emotional attachment to it, but I also love it because of so many other reasons. It is a perfect size since I don’t carry much regularly -  just my wallet, phone, keys, fountain pen, metro card and lip balm or lipstick. The colour and design are compatible with any outfit, and finally, the bag is not decorated with any logos or brand names which is how I fancy it.

I perceive that the bag is the only thing in my closet worth every penny. An everyday bag needs to be of good quality so it can hold up to all the wear and tear, don’t you think? At this point, I can’t conceptualize leaving the house without this bag yet ever so often I stumble upon bags that would make excellent everyday bags. Here are some…




No comments:

Post a Comment