Five Spring Trends




Have you noticed, nowadays trends don’t last a season, rather they remain in trend for years? I like it better this way because most of us tend to shop for clothes we can visualize wearing for years. For example; straight leg jeans. I don’t think it will be out of trend for quite some time. I, for one, can’t stop wearing them. The five trends for spring/summer this year is very exciting to watch, and I am leaning towards plaids! What is your most favourite out of the five?



All-white everything
An all-white outfit paired with tan sandals or bag is a classic summer look, but my favourite part of the look is the white blouse. I can’t get enough of them.


Blazer, Pants, Top
Plaid
This is my favourite trend, and I am especially digging the plaid blazer with jeans look. How stylish are those plaid pants with marron oxfords?


Lilac
I am so glad the pink or “millennial pink” trend is out (even as a millennial, I was sick of it). Lilac is popping up everywhere and it looks very sophisticated.



Utility
Army green colour is another hot colour for spring. I have seen pictures of girls pairing utility jacket with floral dresses and it looks very cute.


Top photo via Net-a-Porter. All photos via links listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment