It’s Been a While…


…since I posted here. The whole of spring and summer were spent going through some big changes in life. I wish I had posted here though, I would have loved to check back and see through my words my emotions.

Aside from job changes and all that, I have been trying out new recipes which I am very excited to share here. My only problem is my Canon DSLR camera isn’t working anymore and I haven’t had time to get it fixed or replaced. It is the second time that my camera has been giving me the exact same issue so it’s very frustrating. In the meantime, I might have to try taking photos with my iPhone.

And for the first time ever, I am enjoying autumn and looking forward to winter!! I don’t know what changed in me but I am glad to be feeling this way. I am looking forward to dressing warm in cozy jumpers. Spending more time indoors means I will have more time to write here which is another thing I am looking forward to do. Glad to be back :)


Photo by Simon Matzinger.

No comments:

Post a Comment