What Does Your Typical Breakfast Look Like?


I love having breakfast. It is my favourite meal of the day and one that I have never skipped. What I eat for breakfast has been pretty much the same ever since I finished high school and I still look forward to it every day. I start my day by drinking a glass of water and eat three Ajwa Dates. Breakfast is usually composed of a cup of chai made with whole milk, a soft boiled egg, and a slice of bread or a small flatbread spread generously with Turkish Labneh. I like to drizzle honey on the Labneh and always eat a handful of walnuts.

I am fascinated by what people like to have for breakfast and I love to read articles about breakfast from around the world.  It is also interesting to know what most productive people or world’s oldest people eat for breakfast. Notice how eggs are included in almost everyone’s breakfast!

What is your typical breakfast like? Or do you skip it?

No comments:

Post a Comment